Super Y Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to participate?
-Northern Virginia Majestics FTF will be forming teams in the following age group: and U19 Girls. If your daughter falls into one of these age groups they are eligible to participate.
Who can tryout?
-This program is open to members of other clubs that are the appropriate age.
How do I register for tryouts?
-Register for tryouts online. An invitation to join the team will then be extended to players that are selected for the team. A deposit will be paid to join the team if you are offered an invitation or you can pay in full.
Where is training and games located?
-Training and home games will be hosted in Northern Virginia. The majority of away games will take place in Virginia or Maryland.
How often and when is training?
- Training will take place twice a week.
What is the maximum number of players a team can carry?
- Super Y allows you to have a pool of players available. Your game day roster only allows for 26 players but only 18 may dress and participate.
When is the Super Y League season?
- The season is played from early to mid-June and ending in early August. The Super Y League Finals are in December for teams based on final standings in league play.
Super Y Fees
Tryout/Registration Fee: $25
Players Fee if accepted at tryouts: $525
Player Fees Include:
• Coach Fee
• Trainer Fee
• Uniform Kit
• Coaches Training and Game Day Attire
• Referee Game Fee
• Referee Assignor Fee
• League Registration Fee
• Club Fee
• Club Registrar
• Club Administration
• Website Manager
• Regional Administration
• College Showcase Preparation
• ODP Identification
Super Y Deposit of $275 must be paid within one week of Super Y invitation to join the team. The final $250 must be paid by May 1, 2016. If the coach offers you an invitation you can pay the $525 when invited.